- 5 Ways to Alleviate Schedule Congestion – One of the common themes I see in working with clients–particularly those trying to become more stress resilient–is that they suffer from something I’ll call “schedule congestion.” It’s often hard to de-congest right away, so we must begin in small ways.
- What’s In a Complaint? – Language is very important. What we say is a reflection of what we think, and how we feel. I’m a firm believer that the language we use also has the potential to alter what we think and how we feel.
- How Stress Feeds Migraines: & Something You Can Do About It – Gary Keil, in his article titled “Chronic Pain and Leadership”, says it beautifully: “when pain hits it is wonderfully designed to completely overwhelm every other system.” This means the efficiency and effectiveness of our mind-body systems naturally decrease due to pain. So, it’s important from a career and leadership perspective to remain pain-free, or at least to properly “discharge” pain created or aggravated by our stressors.
- Stressed Out About Getting Healthy – There are 2 points in this story: first, we often unconsciously add to our stress by trying to do too much. Second, stress has a significant impact on our metabolism and ability to lose weight.
- Living in Fear, and What Faith Has to Do With It – It has become more apparent to me lately how much we all live in fear. I mean the little things that set us off, and cause us to react to people in a way that really doesn’t make sense unless we realize both (or several) parties are coming from a fear-induced state.
This section highlights just some of the videos available on my YouTube channel! Please subscribe there to be notified of updates as they are posted.
Cortisol Release Technique
How to Keep a Peaceful Mind in Your Daily Life
Alternate Nostril Breathing: Short Instruction & Practice
Calm Yourself in Under 5 Minutes
6:3:9:3 Ocean Wave Meditation
Anxiety Relief with Sun Breaths
15 Minute Grounding Practice
Yoga for Restoring Mind-body Balance
"Breath of Joy"