Will Detoxing from Technology Make You Healthier?
When I mention my technology detox days to people, they have a few different reactions:
- there are those whose eyes light up and bodies relax at the very thought;
- for others their bodies get tense and their eyes convey a sense of panic: “why on earth would I ever do that!?”
- And of course, there are folks in between who look at me with mild confusion mixed with measured curiosity.
These days, technology is pervasive, useful, frustrating, and a huge part of our social life. It’s hard for many of us to imagine life without it. Yet collectively we are dealing with more challenging health issues, the sticky ones where try as we might, we can’t seem to overcome them in a lasting, sustainable way. If you identify with, or have curiosity around any of the following questions, follow my blog to learn about how a technology detox (TechTox) might improve your health and well-being:
- Do You Often Feel Sleepy?
- How Focused & Productive are You?
- Are You Technically Addicted?
- Do You Often Feel Overwhelmed or Stressed Out?
- Do You Struggle with Anxiety or Depression?
- Are You Experiencing Frequent Aches & Pains?
- Are You Having Trouble Losing Weight?
If you’re one of the people who intuitively knows a “TechTox” would be a good idea for you, and you’re ready to try it for a ½ day to a day, you can receive guidance and support in this 24-page e-workbook.