I envision a world where each of us has the wisdom and power to act in ways that support our physical, mental, and emotional health. I believe:
- everyone’s journey is unique and may take time
- in personal experimentation, curiosity, and self awareness
- we all need unconditional support and a safe space to explore
- our health challenges have the potential to transform us, if we listen and work with them to heal.
My career as a Mind-body Wellness Coach is informed by a unique blend of training in mind-body practices as well as in professional mentoring, managing, and coaching of busy professionals. What follows are my official certifications and degrees, which I supplement weekly with continuing education for myself and my clients.
500-hour Hatha Yoga Certification / Yoga Therapy Focus* (Oct 2015)
*The Yoga Therapy components of my instruction are based on this training, and are not derived from my status as an RYT/E-RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry. This training is an IAYT accredited program.
Certified Eating Psychology Coach (May 2014)
Approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification (Jun 2012)
- Frontiers of Trauma Treatment CE Certificate (Jan 2013)
USUI System of Reiki Healing
- Advanced/Masters (Jun 2013)
- First/Second Degree Reiki Practitioner (Jan 2012)
Other Health & Fitness
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED (Valid until Feb 2020)
- PiYo Strength® Instructor Certification (Jun 2014)
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certification, Oxford Seminars, Beverley Hills, CA (2016).
- Master of Science, Human Factors in Information Design
Bentley University, Waltham, MA (2004); Magna Cum Laude, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Bachelor of Science, Professional & Technical Writing and Computer Science
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT (1997).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kripalu Yoga and Ayurveda Association (KYAA) Member
- Yoga Alliance (YA) member* with E-RYT® 200; RYT® 500 designations
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
I am liability insured to teach anywhere in the U.S.