The end of a year can trigger several different thoughts:
- A “thank God it’s over!” (I recall thinking this at the end of 2016, when it seemed like everybody died.)
- An enthusiastic “NOW it’s time to [insert fresh start item here]”!
- Regret in the form of, “I didn’t accomplish what I wanted to, or have my life go in the direction of my goals / dreams.”
- “Wow, I did so many wonderful things, met so many wonderful people, learned a lot, and let go of a lot!”
How many times do you think the last one? Just like my clients, I sometimes find it difficult to recognize that I’ve accomplished so much–or in this case, written so much. Since this is my final blog post of the year, I thought it would be interesting to look back at what happened. So here are the blog posts of 2017, categorized by how I felt they land today. 🙂
What topics are you interested in reading more about in 2018?
Comment or send me a note and let me know!
Seriously . . . RELAX.
- 10 things I do at night so I have a smooth, stress-free morning
- Things may happen on their own time
- I came home intending to write a blog post. Instead, I cleaned the microwave.
- 8 ways to keep yourself sane this holiday season
Who ARE you anyway?
- Staying AWARE; the eye of the storm
- What would it feel like if we stopped beating ourselves up?
- The circus in my head
- How to fall out of the self-improvement trap
- What remains is truly beautiful
- A challenge for you: the meaning of Valentine’s Day
(start of the 7-day self-care challenge that I’ll be repeating in 2018!)
- Why do a movement & breathing practice?
The more you know . . .
- Insomnia from the Perspective of Chinese Medicine (thanks Chris!)
- What you need to know about bone health (guest post)
- What are your health & wellness values & beliefs?
Focus, my dear squirrel!
- “Dig One Well”
- Modeling the way for your employees, bosses, & clients
- What does the trend of “flaking” show us?
- Empire Radio “Professionals Roundtable” Interview
Special thanks to Olga Kabel for the idea to do this. 🙂