500-hour Hatha Yoga Certification / Yoga Therapy Focus* (Oct 2015)
*The Yoga Therapy components of my instruction are based on this training, and are not derived from my status as an RYT/E-RYT with Yoga Alliance Registry.
Certified Eating Psychology Coach (May 2014)
Approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Certification (Jun 2012)
- Frontiers of Trauma Treatment CE Certificate (Jan 2013)
USUI System of Reiki Healing
- Advanced/Masters (Jun 2013)
- First/Second Degree Reiki Practitioner (Jan 2012)
Other Health & Fitness
- American Red Cross Adult First Aid/CPR/AED (Valid until Feb 2018)
- PiYo Strength® Instructor Certification (Jun 2014)
- TESOL/TESL/TEFL Teacher Training Certification, Oxford Seminars, Beverley Hills, CA (2016).
- Master of Science, Human Factors in Information Design
Bentley University, Waltham, MA (2004); Magna Cum Laude, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Bachelor of Science, Professional & Technical Writing and Computer Science
University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT (1997).
Memberships & Affiliations
- Kripalu Yoga and Ayurveda Association (KYAA) Member
- Yoga Alliance (YA) member* with E-RYT® 200; RYT® 500 designations
- Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP)
I am liability insured to teach anywhere in the U.S.