Mind-Body Nutrition for Busy People:
Explore 5 Simple Ways to Improve Your Relationship with Food & Your Body
When: Sunday, June 8, 2014 1-4 pm
Where: Broadstone Crossing Apartments (Common Room)
12430 Metric Blvd, Austin TX 78758
- Spend too much time & energy on what’s wrong with your body?
- Tried everything when it comes to losing weight & keeping it off?
- Know what you should eat, but just can’t find the time?
- Challenged by unwanted, emotionally-based eating habits?
. . .Or, just curious about what mind-body nutrition can do for you?
Join Kali Patrick as she leads you through an informative journey into 5 new, practical, & time-saving approaches to help you improve your eating habits, reduce your stress, make peace with your body, and become more of the person you were truly meant to be!
In this interactive workshop, you’ll learn:
- The physiological effects of stress on metabolism & calorie burning
- How to naturally modulate your appetite through eating rhythm
- The profound impact of the cephalic phase digestive response
- Ways to overcome toxic beliefs about food & body that limit weight loss potential
- Mind-body techniques for overcoming body image challenges
You’ll also receive informative handouts & recommendations for further reading.
Cost: $30 pre-registration*, $40 at the door
Call 617.699.2389 or email info (at) ajourneyintohealth (dot) com to reserve your space.
*Due to the interactive nature of the workshop, space is limited to 12 & pre-registration is recommended.
About Kali Patrick, Mind-body Wellness Consultant at A Journey Into Health:
Kali integrates eating psychology, nutrition, yoga, meditation, Ayurveda & Reiki to help busy people improve their overall health & wellness. Her prior experience working in high-tech corporations taught her not only how to facilitate informative & fun group discussions, but also helped her understand how our fast-paced, stress-based culture makes it easy to develop unwanted eating habits & difficult to make time to care for ourselves, even when we want to.
For more information about Kali, visit www.ajourneyintohealth.com.